Foldable Fireproof Prefab Tiny House On Wheels Mini Trailer Homes Modern Luxury
The foldable tiny house movement, also known as the “small-house movement” is an architectural and social movement that advocates living simply in small homes. As of 2018 there is no set definition as to what constitutes a tiny house. However, a residential structure under 400 square feet (37m2) is generally considered a tiny home. The tiny-house movement promotes financial prudence, economically safe, shared community experiences, and a shift in consumerism-driven mindsets.
In New Zealand and Australia, more companies are building tiny houses, mostly bespoke and customized. They design and built such type tiny houses on fixed brackets with wheels, so as long as they go outdoors, travelings, on vacations, then take them wherever they go, which is also very convenient for their life. This lifestyle has formed a trend in the Australian and New Zealand markets, and more and more young people are beginning to accept it and gradually prefer to this house.
|Recommend L6058*W2438*H2800Mm/L6058*W3022*H2800Mm(Custom Sizes Available)|
|Frame: Cold Formed And Completed Welding|
|Floor: Waterproof Plywood/Fiber Cement Board/Bolivian Magnesium Board+PVC Vinyl Floor Finishing|
|Option: Additional Insulation And Forklift|
|Frame: Cold Formed And Completed Welding|
|Roof: Galvanized Color-Coated Steel Sheet+ Rock Wool Insulation+ Color-Coated Steel Sandwich Panel Ceiling+ Particleboard Ceiling Finish|
|Options: Roof Beams Filled With Insulation/Profiled Welding Roof Sheet|
|Cold Bending Profile|
|Option: Corner Post Filled With Insulation|
|Color Steel Sandwich Panels/Chipboard For Internal|
|Insulation Material: EPS/Glass Wool/PU|
|Sliding Window/Tilt Window|
|Option: Fly Screen, Theft-Proof Bar, Rolling Blind|
|Steel Door/Aluminum Alloy Door|
|Circuits Concealed,Match 3C/CE/AS|
|Galvanized Treatment+ Base Coat+ Finish Coat|
1) Lifetime for structure: 100 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 grades.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the materials used can be fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/m²as required
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in thickness can match 1 m thickness of brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of interior wall
8) Insect prevention: free from the damages by insects, such as white ants
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean
10) Packing and delivery: 140SQM/ 40′HQ container for structure only and 90SQM/ 40′HQ container for structure with decorate materials.
11) Installation: the average is one worker one day install one SQM.
12) Installation guide: dispatch engineer to guide on site.
1. The house is made of light steel structure and rustproof color steel sandwich panel as wall and roof;
2. The size and layout can be designed as per customers’ requirements for its flexible dimension;
3. The house has waterproof structure and heating insulation material, such as EPS, Rock wool or PU Panels interlock easily to form a complete thermally efficient shell;
4. Two kinds of flooring system are available, one is steel chassis floor, the other is concrete foundation;
5. One 40′HQ container can load about 160m2 considering 75mm thickness panel for roof and wall;
6. Six skilled workers can finish 42m2 in 8 hours ;
7. The house can resist heavy wind load of 0.5KN/m2 and 7-8 degree seismic intensity.
Design Code Equivalents:
1. AISI S100 North American Specification for the Design of Cold Formed Steel Structural Members published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) in the United States.
2.AS/NZS 4600 Australian/New Zealand Standard-Cold-formed steel structures jointly published by Standards Australia and Standards New Zealand.
3. BS 5950-5 Structural use of steelwork in building-Part 5. Code of practice for design of cold formed thin gauge sections published by BSI in the UK.
4) ENV1993-1-3 means Euro code 3: Design of steel structures; Part 1.3: General rules, Supplementary rules for cold-formed thin gauge members.
1.Low cost and easy to shipping (Save freight);
2.Light steel structure (reliable frame);
3.Flexible layout and design;
4.Easy and quick assemble and no need special trained labors;
5.Extensive and flexible application.