Prefabricated building of light steel keel villa integrated building for living
|Wellcamp Luxury Concrete Light Steel Villa for Apartment
|Galvanized steel (square tube)
|100mm concrete panel + PVC decoration sheet for outside+ Painting inside
|More than 25 years
|7 grade earthquake & 10 grade typhoon
|Around 20 dyas
1) Lifetime: 70 years.
2) Earthquake resistance: mix more than 8 level.
3) Wind resistance: max 60m/s.
4) Fire resistance: all the material used can be level A fire resistance.
5) Snow resistance: max 2.9KN/sqm as require.
6) Heat insulation: 100 mm in the thickness can match 1m thickness of brick wall.
7) High acoustic insulation: 60db of exterior wall 40db of exterior wall.
8) Insect prevention: free from the damages by insects, such as white ants.
9) Ventilation: a combination of natural ventilation or air supply keep the indoor air fresh and clean.
10) Quickly installation：100~200 square meter light steel villa can be built up in 40days，200~350 squere meter prefabricated villa can finished installation in 60days
11) Environmental: all building structure and material are in dry construction method and eco-friendly building
12) Design: customized luxury house design plan for optional
Why Light Steel Structure Villa ？
Easy construction, easy to work with, Doesn’t bend or expand, No attacks from mold or pests, Excellent strength to weight ration, Good sound insulation, Easy project management, Smaller storage space for transport or stock, Good quality and safety. Light Gauge Steel Frame Structure Villa House, LGSF Construction, is a residential building composed of cold-formed thin-walled steel structure G550 / AZ150 as the load-bearing skeleton and light wall material as the envelope structure. Take into account construction, interior and exterior decoration, heat insulation and sound insulation, plumbing and electrical, integrated facilities, and an efficient and energy-saving green building system that meets the requirements of the ecological and environmental protection concept. The light steel house building system uses 0.4-3.3mm thick hot-dip galvanized steel sheet, which is rolled into C-shaped or U-shaped thin-walled steel members, which are combined into wall boards, floor boards, roof trusses and other components. These components can be professionally manufactured according to customer requirements, with millimeter accuracy, and can be accurately and perfectly installed on site without welding and painting.‘